Frequently Asked Questions
Our baby blankets are custom made to order. Please be sure to enter your information correctly.
Care Instructions: You can wash your Peppermint Twist Baby Blanket in a regular washing machine on the gentle cycle, using the cold water setting. Dry your blanket in a low heat setting. Please do not use bleach or other whitening or harsh chemicals.
Our baseball caps are custom monogrammed with your initials. Please be sure to enter them correctly when ordering.
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Do Not bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
Peppermint Twist Rain Coats are custom monogrammed with your initials. We can monogram on the left front panel and the hood. Please specify when placing your order.
Care Instructions: Do NOT machine wash, wipe clean with a damp cloth. Line dry away from heat. Do Not Dry Clean, iron or bleach
Cuffs measure 9 inch long and 5 inch wide with room to stretch. One size fits most.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash, like colors, Tumble Dry Low.
The vinyl decals are meant to work best on hard, flat surfaces. While they are removable, they are not reusable. I cannot replace a vinyl decal that has been damaged during application.
Vinyl DOES NOT stick on medium to high textured walls. Vinyl applies better to orange peel or knock down textured walls, but it's not always guaranteed. Smoother surfaces are always better. The vinyl will not stick as well to any oil or waxy surface. Use a little rubbing alcohol to clean the area where the decal will be applied. If you're applying the decal to glass, DO NOT use Windex or other ammonia-based cleaners; the ammonia interferes with the adhesive. I've found that it works great on glass, windows, mailboxes, wooden signs, frames, car windows, golf carts, ceramic, sheet metal, etc.
Vinyl is easily removable, but after installation, it will not be reusable.
Instructions for applying vinyl:
Please note, the bottom side (Bright white side) of every piece has a little heart drawn on it.
- Before you begin, clean and dry your surface. Do not use Windex. Rubbing alcohol works great.
- Place the vinyl piece you want to apply on a flat surface, shiny side up. (If the piece you are applying is a monogram or word, it should read left to right. (Example: The word “Welcome” should read “Welcome.”)
- With a credit card, or similar type item, rub over each letter firmly, but not too hard. You can also then rub over the design with your finger. The goal is to get the design to stick to the sticky (glossy) paper.
- Grab the corner of the glossy paper and gradually pull on an angle slowly-making sure each piece of the design is lifting off of the white paper and onto the sticky part of the paper you are lifting. If a letter does not lift off, rub it again with your finger or credit card.
- Once the design is completely onto the sticky paper, apply it to the item of your choice. Be careful –once it is in place it is difficult to reposition it.
- Begin rubbing with a credit card or your finger on to the item of your choice. When it is in place, slowly remove the sticky paper. If decal starts to peel up replace sticky paper & rub again!
- If applying to pumpkins, please note that pumpkins are uneven and bumpy by nature. If the vinyl lumps up a little on the pumpkin just smooth over it with your finger. Not all bumps will come out, but that’s ok! It will still be cute.
- All Vinyl sales are final due to the customization….Please apply carefully.
Monogrammed Outdoor Wood Signs
Please read product descriptions carefully. Some of the monogrammed letters are not meant to be exposed directly to the outside elements, for example rain or snow. (Some are fine on a front door that is covered or protected etc.) Wooden monograms can take up to 4-6 weeks to manufacturer.
One of the most common question I receive are "what size is the monogram in the photo"? Please read each description as I always try to include that information in the listing.
Many customers request a "mock up" of their letters. Please know that we can do this, however, there is a fee of $7.50 for each mock up. If you decide to place an order using your mock up, this fee will be refunded. Thank you for your understanding.
Zip Code/Custom Pillows
Zip code pillows are custom made to order. The pillows are 100% cotton with a binding that is 10% jute. There is a zipper opening on the back to insert an 18" X 18" pillow form (not included).
Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth, use warm iron. Do NOT bleach or tumble dry.
Peppermint Twist Santa Sacks are made to order. The sacks are 100% cotton. They are not prewashed prior to adding the embellishments.
Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Do not iron on embellishments. Do NOT bleach.
Peppermint Twist onesies are all custom made to order. The onesies are 100% cotton.
Care Instructions: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash on warm using mild detergent. Do NOT bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean.